Your one-stop hysterectomy party shop!
Get lost in the overwhelm of your fabulous party— and not in your upcoming hysterectomy surgery!
9 printable hysterectomy party photo signs for party favors & decorations. For virtual and in-person celebration ideas with friends.
Unique party ideas for a pre or post-hysterectomy party. Ideas so fun, funny & hilarious for a goodbye uterus party— "Bye, Felicia!"
These humorous hysterectomy photo signs are the life of the party! Whether you're celebrating your hysterectomy with a fun girl's night out or in, virtual or in-person.
You'll get 9 unique & beautiful photo signs ready and available for download immediately after purchase. This is not a physical item. After purchase, you'll immediately receive a link and an email to download your PDF printable photo signs.
1. After purchase, you'll have immediate access to download your PDF printable signs.
2. Download and save your printables.
3. Print your hysterectomy party photo signs at home or send them off for printing at your favorite print store.
4. Cut out each photo sign.
5. Hot glue or tape paper straws, like these HERE, to the backside of each hysterectomy photos sign.
Get ready to be the hysterectomy queen AND the hostess with the mostest for the best ever goodbye uterus "Bye, Felicia!" party!
- Print on premium paper for added durability.
- Ink can get expensive, so invest in an HP printer that has Instant Ink so you can print all you want at a low cost!
- Looking to buy a new HP Instant Ink printer? This one is great!
- Try Instant Ink & get 1-Free month HERE!
- Need a paper cutter for easier cutting? (You may also like this one.)
- You may also choose to laminate your party signs before you cut them out.
*Please note that these Hysterectomy Party Photo Signs are a Shaunda Necole trademark design not for resale & for personal use only. All rights reserved.
*Also note that links may be affiliate links. I occasionally promote things for a commission, but only things I like and believe in, and think you'd like, too (like colorful paper straws)!